TO APPLY FOR REGISTRATION:Interested media or journalists are invited to send an email to email@example.com indicating your media house, the names of the journalist(s) (if a media house is applying) and the category they are applying. Please apply as soon as possible as spaces are limited, and the deadlines will be observed.
CATEGORY 1: COVERAGE OF KEY PUBLIC EVENTS:
This category is for media and journalists who will be interested in covering the ceremonial events of the business forum: opening ceremony, signing ceremony and the closing ceremony.
- Confirmed media and journalists will be invited to an orientation session ahead of the forum, as well as other media opportunities.
- They will be able to attend the press conference on the first day of the event, as well the press briefings at the business forum.
- They will be granted access to the media room, which will be within the venue.
- The deadline for this application is: 13 February 2023
CATEGORY 2: ATTENDANCE TO PARTICULAR SESSIONS FOR SPECIAL FEATURES:This category is for editors or journalists (columnists/feature writers), who want to create specific content from the forum’s sessions.
- In their application, they should specify the sessions (breakout and/plenary) they wish to attend, and the purpose.
- Confirmed participants will have access to the breakout sessions and/or plenary sessions they apply to attend.
- There are limited numbers for this and interested journalists are advised to apply as soon as possible.
- If confirmed, a code will be provided to register for the business forum on the website.
- The deadline for this application is: 15 February 2023
Additionally, for foreign journalists, the registration process will include:
Application:Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the media house, the names of the journalist(s) who will attend, and the country from which they are travelling.
Accreditation and Permits:For confirmed journalists, accreditation and permit fees will be waived. In order to complete the process for accreditation, foreign journalists and media will need to submit their application by 15th February 2023
More information on the process and logistics will be communicated in the confirmation email
Press releases, background notes and other documents available for download.
Communiqué of the EU Delegation to Tanzania and the East African Community Dar-es-Salaam, 28/2/23
Tanzania-EU Business Forum: Team Europe raises 1 billion EUR investment in Tanzania
Press Release Feb 24th, 2023
European Investment Bank, CRDB, NMB and KCB Back EUR 540 Million Investment by Tanzanian Business.
Minister Olivier Becht's Speech
Minister Delegate to Foreign Trade, Attractiveness and French Nationals Abroad Opening Remarks From the Forum
Background Notes - Day 2
Tanzania-EU Business Forum Background Day 2
Vice President Dr. Philip Mpango's Speech Feb 23rd, 2023
Opening Remarks by H.E. Dr. Philip Isdor Mpango, The Vice President of the United Republic of Tanzania During the First Tanzania-EU Business Forum
Press Release Feb 24th, 2023
Tanzania-EU Business Forum Concludes in Dar es Salaam With the Announcement of 1 Billion EUR (2.5 Trillion TZS) Deals
Press Release SWAHILI Feb 23rd, 2023
Kongamano la biashara kati ya Tanzania na Umoja wa Ulaya
Press Release ENGLISH Feb 23rd, 2023
Tanzania - EU Business Forum Day One
Background Notes - Feb 23, 2023
Background notes on the signing ceremonies.
Press Release Jan 23rd, 2023
Tanzania-EU Business Forum Press Release
Background Notes - Day 1
Tanzania-EU Business Forum Background Day 1
Press Release Feb 17th, 2023
Tanzania-EU Business Forum 2023: 600+ Participants Tapping into Tanzania’s Investment Opportunities
The EU-Tanzania Business Forum as covered by different media.
600 Investors from Europe Set Sights on Tanzania
Over 600 investors and business leaders from the 27-member European Union (EU) are lined up for a mega business forum in Dar es Salaam next month as they seek to capitalise on Tanzania’s current pro-business policies to boost investment and trade between the East African nation and Europe.Read more